You probably like me are tired of all those innefective gel, lotions, anti wrinkle creams and other expensive products that do not deliver any effective results, in fact most products cause some type of irritation and side
However there are products in the market that are genuine are can help you improve your skin to look smoother, more radiant, and youthful. A quality product should be able to reduce bags under eyes, face lines and also coloration inconsistencies caused by age spots and other pigment concentrations.
The problem is that there are thousands of products to choose from and you the consumer can get easily confused, making the right choice becomes overwhelming, you need to be well informed on what causes aging and what ingredients help to improve your skin health and reduce wrinkles.
Skin care is a multi million dollar market and manufacturers produce any amount of products in order to fulfill the demand, however when many products are produced just to satisfy the demand quality reduces and therefore many products have substandard quality.
Those companies have to spend millions of dollars in TV, Radio and Magazines advertisement, they rush the products to the market without any real consideration to research and development. You dont have to fall for these type of marketing schemes, the fact is that most people wont take the time to research and know what ingredients work and are safe to use in an anti wrinkle cream.
So lets take a look at some of the important anti aging ingredients:
Ingredients you Should Avoid
Many products contain ingredients that can harm the health of your skin cause dryness, irritation, inflammation and other side effects, including wrinkles.
- Mineral Oil should be avoided there are hundreds of products that use it and also come with the names of liquid paraffin, paraffin wax and petrolatum in the product label. Mineral oil is widely used in skin care products because its cheap.
- Mineral oil prevents the skin from breathing then clogs the pores, interfere with your ability to eliminate toxins, can lead to acne, can be irritating for your skin and even cause dryness.
- Dioxane: This substance is widely used in skincare products. It contains high concentrations of 1,4-dioxane, its known by the State of California to Cause Cancer.
- Fragrances: You should avoid skin care products with fragrances. Most fragrances are produced from ingredients that are toxic or carcinogenic.
- Parabens: butyl, methyl, propyl, and ethyl paraben. Many skin care products use parabens as a preservative so their products have a long shelf life. However it can cause cancer, cause allergic reactions and interfere with the body endocrine system.
- Alcohols: No all alcohols are equal but these can be irritating and cause dryness: ethanol, ethyl alcohol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and SD alcohol.
Ingredients to Look for
Instead what you should do is look for ingredients that are natural and that will enhance your skin natural ability to repair it self. As we age collagen breaksdown and our skin loses its ability to repair the skin, environment toxins hurt our skin and wrinkles form.
By improving collagen and elastin in your skin you will be able to recover your skin natural look and reduce wrinkles darmatically.
Collagen is a protein that is fibrous in nature. What makes collagen different from other kinds of protein is that it possesses great tensile strength, which means, among other things, it provides firmness to the skin.
- Phytessence Wakame is an exotic kelp, native to the Japanese Sea. It works by blocking a harmful enzyme in your body called hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase breaksdown hyaluronic acid in your skin, without hyaluronic acid, the collagen and elastin fibers lose their “glue,” which leads to a loss of youthful skin appearance and dark eye circles.
- CynergyTK is another great natural ingredients that stimulates the regrowth of collagen and also elastin in your skin, this promotes firmness and elasticity in the skin.
- CoQ10 is a very powerful antioxidant. A lot of the skin damage and aging comes from free radicals harming our body’s cells. CoQ10′s antioxidant ability can counter these free radicals before damage occurs.