As I look outside my window,I see nothing but snow and ice. This vastness of white could easily be mistaken for Alaska, or Antarctica for that matter. Most mortals would just bundle up, stay at home, and forget the gym; and rightfully so, however, I am not of this breed. I am of the type that goes to the gym through ice and blistering cold. You can be like this too, the type that makes no excuses and makes the gym as much a part of the day as taking a shower or brushing your teeth.
Here are some tips to help you get there:
1. Set out clear goals.
2. Set out a timeline for your goals. Make sure that your goals are realistic.
3. Hire a personal trainer. Knowing that you are paying someone to get you in shape will motivate you to get in the gym.
4. Tell people that you’re working out. That way you put a little pressure on yourself to deliver. It will also help you avoid people that could otherwise be detrimental to your progress in the gym, such as drinking buddies or other bad influences.
5. Write an online blog.
6. Check your progress weekly. Seeing your weight drop will keep you coming back for more.
7. Upload your favourite tunes on an mp3 player and bring it to the gym with you, the music will help keep you pumped.
8. Appreciate yourself.
9. Get a training partner. Workout with someone that goes into the gym at the same time as you, with a family member, or with a friend.
10. Just do it.
F. MartinezGet the Latest Natural Anti Wrinkle Creams that will support your skin natural ability to repair it self, by improving collagen, elastin and protecting your skin from environment toxins.
Filed under: Fitness
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!